This website www.aigai.gr and the AR application “Polycentric Museum of Aigai- Guided tour”, belongs to the Ephorate of Antiquities of Imathia and its use is subject to the following terms:
1. Apart from the exceptions stated explicitly (copyrights of third parties, collaborators or other institutions www.aigai.gr and the AR application “Polycentric Museum of Aigai- Guided tour”, contains content held in copyright by the Ephorate of Antiquities of Imathia. This content includes texts, images, plans, graphics, videos, software applications and provided services, referred to indicatively.
2. The Ephorate of Antiquities of Imathia encourages the private use of the www.aigai.gr and the AR application “Polycentric Museum of Aigai- Guided tour”, content for personal information purposes, as well as the use for educational or research purposes. The use in the context of a company’s or service’s or organisation’s activity, is not considered private.
3. The users shall be aware that certain files or data may be subject to the copyright of a third party (collaborating bodies, organisations, companies), and they cannot be used without prior permission by these parties.
4. Saving, reproduction, republishing, transmission or distribution of any part of content for a commercial purpose or any other use are strictly forbidden.
5. The personal data that the users submit in order to send e-mails to the Contact form are used exclusively for its better service and information and are not reproduced or given in any way to third parties.
The Ephorate of Antiquities of Imathia is responsible for the protection of your privacy. The information given will be used only as mentioned below. The following information may be asked of you: Name and contact information, including your internet address.
This information may be used to inform you about upcoming exhibitions and events. They remain confidential and will not be given to any third party.